We are members of, and are regulated by, The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), British Healthcare Business Intelligence Association (BHBIA), European Pharmaceutical Market Research Association (EphMRA) and Pharmaceutical Business Intelligence and Research Group (PBIRG).
We also comply with the ICC/ESOMAR Code on Market and Social Research. We are committed to ensure that:
- All market research undertaken by us conform with the applicable law and legislation in the countries in which the market research is conducted.
- Your co-operation in a market research project is entirely voluntary at all stages and that you shall be provided with all information regarding your voluntary participation.
- We shall take reasonable precautions within our control to ensure that you are in no way directly harmed or adversely affected as a result of your participation in the market research project undertaken by us.
- You are informed (normally at the beginning of any interview) if observation techniques or recording equipment is used, except where these are used in a public place. Upon your express request, the record or relevant section of it may be destroyed or deleted. We shall use our reasonable endeavours to procure that your anonymity is not breached at any time unless we procure your consent to disclose your identity.
You are entitled to request information about our identity as the party conducting the market research and the data controller of your personal data.
In carrying out our market research projects:
- We shall not knowingly or negligently act in any way which would bring disrepute to or cause the loss of public confidence in the market research profession.
- We shall not make any false claims about our skills and experience or about those of the organisations on whose behalf we carry out these market research projects.
- We shall not undertake any non-research activities such as database marketing involving the data or information of individuals for use in direct marketing and promotional activities. We shall ensure that any such non-research activities are separately undertaken and clearly differentiated from our market research initiatives.
For more information about the ICC/ESOMAR Code on Market and Social Research, please visit ESOMAR®, Vondelstraat 172, 1054 GV, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Tel.:+31-20-664.2141. http://www.esomar.org.